- About Conference
- Registration Information
About KIC Virtual
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, KIC will be a hybrid event. On the day of conference, a series of insightful presentations with live-discussions by our distinguished speakers will be available both in-person and online. If you want to join online, please be sure to check the date and time of the sessions, including your timezone, as they are online streaming in real-time and will not be archived. To ensure optimal health and safety of our attendees and staff, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and working diligently with the conference facility management team to follow KDCA’s large events guidance. Authorities currently limit private events to 100 people, but as restrictions change, the number of on-site participants for KIC will be adjusted accordingly and the information will be updated on an ongoing basis to our website.
Early Bird Registration
|| KRW 100,000
| KRW 200,000
|| KRW 200,000
| KRW 300,000
| KRW 2,000,000
|| KRW 300,000
| KRW 400,000
| KRW 3,000,000
* When you register as a group (10+), you get two additional passes. Please contact KIC secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +82-2-6000-7275 after the group registration for additional information.
* Registration for on-site participants will be limited to 200 people. This may change based on Social Distancing Guidelines.
Credit Card (For Everyone)
* We recommend this payment option to everyone for efficient payment process.
* The information will appear during the registration step.
Bank Transfer (Only for Korean Local Bank Account Holders)
* This payment option is for Korean local bank account holders only.
Following your complete and successful online registration you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive your confirmation, please contact conference secretariat at
Cancellation and Refund Policy
* Please note that a cancellation or refund request MUST BE NOTIFIED in advance via e-mail (email@example.com) BEFORE Sept 3, 2021.
* The processing service fee will be deducted from your refund.