- About Conference
- Registration Information
About 2020 KIC Virtual
Due to Covid-19, 2020 KIC will be a virtual conference. On the day of conference, the program, both insightful presentations and lively discussion by our speakers, will be available online. It's the same amazing KIC, but you enjoying it at the comfortable setting of your choice, be it your office or home. However, make sure to check the time of the presentation and be ready for it as they become available on a real-time basis and will not be archived.
Early Bird Registration
|| KRW 70,000
| KRW 100,000
|| KRW 100,000
| KRW 150,000
|| KRW 150,000
| KRW 200,000
Credit Card (For Everyone)
* We recommend this payment option to everyone for efficient payment process.
* The information will appear during the registration step.
Bank Transfer (Only for Korean Local Bank Account Holders)
* This payment option is for Korean local bank account holders only.
Following your complete and successful online registration you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive your confirmation, please contact conference secretariat at
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation and refund request MUST BE NOTIFIED in advance via e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE Aug 20, 2020.
- All refund processing service fees will be deducted from your registration refund.
- Full Refund for requests received by Aug 20th. 2020.
- No Refund for requests received after Aug 21st. 2020.